We are committed to providing comprehensive air cargo solutions to both domestic and international customers.
We provide excellent service to all our clients based on our long standing expertise backed
by financial solvency and strong business liaisons with local & foreign clients and freight forwarders in the country and abroad.
Strengths & Capabilities:
- Only cargo airlines in Bangladesh having self-owned different types of aircraft
- Own ground handling facilities in all operational stations and also agreement with Biman Bangladesh Airlines and other airlines for the required equipment and facility
- Local & Foreign trained Full Time Skilled crews & professionals to meet the cutting-edge requirement in Aviation industry
- Weekly uplift capability about 150 tons in domestic destination
- Only cargo airlines of the country to be inspected by SARI (South Asian Regional Initiative)
- Having SPA (Special Prorate Agreement) with giants like Saudia and Qatar Airlines
- Having own GSSA (General Sales & Service Agent) in China, UK and Middle East
- CAAB Part -145 Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO)
- 3600 SFT Operations space in a prime location inside Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (HSIA), Dhaka
We are proud to say we have a Special Prorate Agreement with multiple International Airlines and provide transshipment services
for International cargo for these different airlines on our various domestic routes.
- Dhaka-Cox’s Bazar-Jashore-Dhaka
- Cox’s Bazar-Jashore-Cox’s Bazar
- Cox’s Bazar-Jashore-Dhaka-Sylhet-Cox’s Bazar
- Domestic Helicopter Operations
- International destinations in neighboring countries
We currently have a fleet of self-owned aircraft that service our different destinations supported by our own ground handling facilities in all operational stations.
We have plans to expand our current fleet with additions of a brand new Helicopter wing (Robinson R66) and inclusion of Boeing B-737-300/400 (mid-range freighter).
Fokker 27 MK 050
- Pay Load: 5,000 kg
- Range: 2,055 km
- Ceiling: 25,000 feet
- Cruise Speed: 530 km/h
- Pay Load: 15,545 kg
- Range: 2,520 km
- Ceiling: 37,000 feet
- Cruise Speed: 927 km/h
- Engine: Rolls Royce RR300 Turbine
- Year: 2015
Certificate of Incorporation Number
Air Operator Certificate (AOC) Number
Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) Number
IATA 3 Letter code
ICAO 3 Letter Designator
IATA Designator Assignment